BackTude is a mobile and enterprise software consulting and development firm with headquarters in Nairobi. BackTude advises our clients on the mobile and enterprise software technology landscape, partners with them to create a focused long-term strategy and executes that strategy across all major platforms and operating systems.
We pride ourselves on housing a pool of cutting edge developers in the country. Our engineers have expertise in Android, Blackberry, IPhone, SMS, USSD, Databases, Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint and Business Development
- Experience. BackTude’s code repositories allow us to build and deploy efficiently; getting you to market faster while saving on cost.
- More than just apps. BackTude wants to be your strategic partner. We want to understand your business, identify the best way to leverage mobile and enterprise, and execute a strategy which reinvents your business model for the 21st century.
- Onshore Development. We won’t send your project overseas for development. Our stable, highly experienced engineers work in-house so that we can be as agile as you need us to be.
- Premium customer service. We work with some of the biggest brands in Kenya and they demand superior service. BackTude delivers with dedicated Account Managers who serve as a liaison between you and our in-house mobile teams.
- We know platforms. BackTude is a technology enabler and developer with unparalleled Android, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, HTML5 (mobile web) experience and Microsoft enterprise solutions expertise.
- Work for Hire. We build it. You own it.
Step 1: Strategy
Assessment of business objectives, audience, market, and technology to create product strategy roadmap.
Step 2: Design
User experience, information architecture, system architecture, mobile FX (transitions and effects), design, wireframes, storyboards, mockups.
Step 3: Development
Technical, content and platform integration, building and optimization, localization, analytics, quality assurance.
Step 4: Follow-up & Maintenance
Client education, support, maintenance, analytic analyses, creative refresh and functional updates.