BackTude’s mobile UI/UX experts and product designers create an intuitive user experience that excites, engages and ultimately drives the user back to the product. Product designers are responsible for giving your application a striking visual appeal, seamless process flow, interaction and mobility that will draw customers in at first glance. We design for humanity. User experience, information architecture, system architecture, mobile FX (transitions and effects), design, wire frames, storyboards, mock-ups are key in BackTude’s simplification of software design and its consequent implementation.
I want to put a ding in the universe. – Steve Jobs
You want unique but appealing software? BackTude has a rich experience in product design. We design software for humanity. Every piece of our design has a human touch, a human feel, a human scent, a human sight and humanity. Our products move from designto the owners mind, fingers and eyes. We solve business by simplifying processes, adhering to specifications and to plan.
Our design includes:
- Customer approved product wire frames
- Software specifications that fit in the gaps
- Low-level components and modules implementation
- An interactive User Interface and
- Magical User Experience.
We echo Steve Jobs’ words: “…to put a ding in the universe”.
We Design the Concepts
Backtude takes your companies concepts and translates them to design concepts that provide the software designer with a foundation from which more sophisticated methods can be applied. This includes refining all complex modules into understandable functionalities that are easy for the customer to understand.
Our Design Considerations
BackTude considers various aspects in the design of a piece of software. The importance of each design reflects the goals of your organisation the software is to achieve. We therefore put forth such considerations as:
- Compatibility - All our software are designed to be able to operate with other products that are designed for interoperability with another product including backward-compatible with an older version of itself.
- Extensibility - We develop systems which have accept new capabilities without major changes to the underlying architecture.
- Fault-tolerance - Our software are resistant to and able to recover from component failure.
- Maintainability - Because our teams engage agile development, the software designed at BackTude employ modularity and extensibility. This makes our software applications maintainable:- easily modified.
- Modularity - the resulting software comprises well defined, independent components.
- Reliability - All our software designs perform the required functions under stated conditions for a specified period of time.
- Re-usability - the software is able to add further features and modification with slight or no modification.
- Robustness - BackTude develops robust software that operate under stress or tolerate unpredictable or invalid input. For example, we can design software with a resilience to low memory conditions.
- Security - Our Quality Assurance Engineers ensure we produce software that is able to withstand hostile acts and influences.
- Usability - Our UI/UX Designers create human user interfaces that make a complex software so easy to use. Even a four year old can use our software…… powerful, simple and agile.
We develop software to meet your NEEDS. And indeed, we develop software FAST, software that is COOL and software Designed for HUMANITY.